Chameleons are known for how they adapt to their environment and this year has seen more business chameleons than ever before. Have you had to adapt to changes due to the Coronavirus outbreak? Have you diversified to offer new products and services? Perhaps you have changed your business model or taken your business online. Have you had a complete career change? We want to hear your lockdown success stories.
Terms and Conditions
- You may enter up to 3 awards categories and 1 public vote category.
- All entries as well as supporting documents must be submitted online, if you have any queries about hard copies of evidence please contact the team.
- Entrants must be based in the UK and have less than 250 employees at the time of entering or be self employed.
- Each category has different requirements in terms of length of time in business or age of entrant – please see individual awards for specific rules.
- The cost of entry is £95 + VAT per application. There is a Pre-Launch Entry Rate of £75 + VAT available until Tuesday 15th March 2022.
- A sponsor cannot enter an award in the category that they are sponsoring.
- The comments made on your application form should be accurate to the best of your knowledge.
- The Judges will be representatives from each of the sponsors and guest judges, who are well respected experts in their field.
- The Judges reserve the right to move your application to another category or to add you to another category.
- The Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Due to the number of entries received, Judges cannot provide individual feedback on applications.
- By entering these awards, you agree to our business partners and sponsors having access to your contact details.
- Entrants must be available for consultation with the Judges should the need arise.
- By entering the awards you agree to partake in publicity of the awards, including the use of any images taken.
- Should a category not receive sufficient quality entries, it will be withdrawn from the Awards Ceremony.
- Entries will only be accepted on the official entry form, submitted via the website.
- Entry is completed solely on your application form, there will be no site visits.
- The closing date for all entries is Thursday 12th May 2022 at 3pm.
- We reserve the right to extend the deadline.
- A minimum of 1 representative from each finalist will be required to attend the Grand Final evening at their own cost.
- Please note that due to the nature of the Awards Ceremony, Children under the age of 16 will not be able to attend.
- The Grand Final takes place on Friday 2nd December 2022 at Wembley Stadium.
- Refund policy – Entry Fees, there is 100% refund within 60 days of closing date, 50% refund within 45 days of closing date and zero refund within 30 days of closing date
- Refund policy – Grand Final Tickets, there is a 100% refund within 60 days of event, 50% refund within 45 days of event and zero refund within 30 days of event
- Refund policy – There is zero refund on all merchandise due to the nature of our ordering process.
- Ticket Refund Guarantee – As the current pandemic situation changes daily, we want you to feel completely confident about booking a seat or table at this year’s SME National Business Awards. If we need to reschedule the event, we will simply roll over your booking to the new date and in the unlikely event that we are unable to run the event within the following 12 months, you will be entitled to a full refund.
By entering the awards, you authorise us to use personal data collected during the registration process for the purposes of administering the awards, and receiving/circulating further information regarding the awards and other relevant events from time to time. To opt out please email email@example.com