Don’t rely on a comparison site for personalised cover. Have a look at the numerous advantages of using an insurance broker to help you navigate your insurance needs rather than the internet.
While using a comparison site might seem like the best way to secure low-cost cover, a website can’t meet your unique insurance needs like an insurance broker can. A broker will work with you to secure specialised solutions and provide professional guidance.
Why use an insurance broker?
- Bespoke cover—Unlike a generic comparison site, your broker will ask you more about your personal situation to ensure your insurance solutions are tailored to your individual needs. What’s more, they will be able to tell you whether you are already protected by your existing insurance policies to avoid any cover overlaps or gaps.
- Market access—Think you’ve reviewed all your cover options online? Think again. A significant number of insurance companies offer exclusive deals to insurance brokers and some refuse to deal directly with individuals or businesses, only accepting enquiries through brokers. In other words, using a comparison site leaves you with more limited cover options, while a broker can provide you with full market access and additional insurance offerings to choose from.
- Affordable prices—Your broker will use their specialist skills to find you affordable insurance options that still have great product features—such as important policy extensions and low premiums. Because of their vast market knowledge and ability to negotiate competitive offerings on your behalf, brokers also possess more flexibility in finalising a product price than comparison sites do.
- Quality communication—Brokers strive to provide clients like you with more than just a low-cost insurance offering and assistance with your annual policy renewal. Unlike a website, your broker will communicate with you regularly, be on hand to answer any insurance-related questions you might have, update your policy as necessary and cater to your individual needs. What’s more, your broker won’t rush you into picking your policy, either. Rather, your broker will explain each component (including the fine print) to ensure you understand what your cover offers before you sign.
- Claims support—Making a claim can be a difficult experience. But if you have a broker, they won’t let you go through it alone. Your broker will be sure to provide specialist advice and support throughout the claims process. In addition, brokers typically communicate with the insurer for you in the event of a claim to ensure you receive the best possible outcome and a fair payment.
National insurance broker, local to you
Business insurance is not one-size-fits-all. Whatever your size, Aston Lark will provide your business with the same level of personalised customer service that we know you provide your clients. And, with offices in 30 regional locations, your business will be looked after by a friendly dedicated team near you.
Speak to us today to see how we could help your business. Contact Aston Lark Insurance Brokers on 0330 008 4956 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.