After a very difficult few months for businesses and a frenzied number of calls and emails in the last 48 hours, the organisers of the SME National Business Awards have announced that they are extending the entry period to Monday 6th July at 3pm to accommodate all those that got side-tracked with the current pandemic.
The SME National Business Awards are set to celebrate the very best from entrepreneur and business people that continually push the boundaries to keep the UK at the very top of the business league.
With a glitzy award final in December at the iconic Wembley Stadium, the awards are keen to build on last years continued success. Entrants can enter up to 3 categories from a choice of 16. Entry is at www.SMENationals.co.uk
A previous winner Nicola Harris from George James Bridal said “The increased awareness from entering these awards has just been phenomenal.”
Encouraging entrants from all walks of business life to enter, Damian Cummins Awards Director said: “The UK leads in so many fields of business, we must continue to celebrate the wonderful contribution that our community bring to that success. Given the current business climate it is essential that we all keep a positive attitude and are ready to press that GO button when we come out the other side.”
PHOTO L-R: Mark Roberts, Beer Hawk Ltd (Young Business Person of the Year 2019), Michael Simmons, Wembley Stadium
VIDEO: Last year’s Highlights https://youtu.be/zx3lXRGBHoo
- Applicants can enter up to 3 categories
- The awards final takes place on Friday 4th December 2020 at Wembley Stadium
- For media enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01908 542720
- For Entry enquiries please contact email@example.com or phone 01908 542720
- Further photos from last year’s awards are available from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enter the awards at www.smenationals.co.uk